Home Forums WoodMart support forum The free shipping progress bar is not setting the amount i want to set

The free shipping progress bar is not setting the amount i want to set

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

jehon.morina
    Participant

how do i edit the text and amount of the free shiping progress bar i followed the steps you have in tutorial but it does not work , as you can see when it reaches the amout i specified for free shiping in woocomerc it dispalys the option free shiping , but the progress bar value stays 1700 and text of it .

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

jehon.morina
    Participant

i fixed it , but this tutorial you have is not correct : https://xtemos.com/docs-topic/free-shipping-progress-bar/

Luke Nielsen
    Keymaster

Hello,

Glad that you have fixed it.

Could you please explain what exactly is wrong in that tutorial?

Thank you in advance.

Kind Regards

jehon.morina
    Participant

Tutorial does not explain how to edit text and amount of the progress bar . to edit the progress bar you have to go to theme settings , shop, freeshipping bar, adjust global amount ,

Luke Nielsen
    Keymaster

Hello,

Thank you for your attention. I will send it to the team and they will consider editing the tutorial.

Don’t hesitate to reach out if you have any more questions. We’re thankful that you took the time to share your concerns with us.

Have a good day!

Kind Regards

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘The free shipping progress bar is not setting the amount i want to set’ is closed to new replies.