Home Forums Basel support forum The Header Issue

The Header Issue

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

dammylarry
    Participant

Please after installing the theme for my client the header on your sample page on themeforest found on this url http://demo.xtemos.com/basel/?head1 is not activated and I need it urgently.

how do i enable product share that looks the same as the one you have on the sample page on themeforest i.e share icons directly below and after product short description?

Waiting your response.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello there,

Thank you for your question.

We have just visited your web-site and see that you have already configured our header. If you still need some help ask more detailed questions.

All the necessary configuration you can find in Admin -> Theme Settings -> Header. Here you can change header’s layout, menu align, shopping cart widget style, additional information, colors, top bar etc.

Our theme comes with three different product layout styles. On our demo we use “Default” style and your site uses “Alternative” one. You can switch between them in admin -> Theme Settings -> Product Page -> “Product page design”. After changing you will see share buttons styled like on our demo site.

Hope this help.

Regards
    Xtemos

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

The topic ‘The Header Issue’ is closed to new replies.