Home Forums WoodMart support forum The layout is not working

The layout is not working

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author

megashopbg01
    Participant

I enter Layout, click add template, select a ready-made template, and it doesn’t load in Elementor, just emptiness. In the Elementor settings, I checked the box for Layout, but it still doesn’t work.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

Thank you so much for purchasing our theme and contacting our support center.

Please, disable all plugins that are not related to our theme and provide us with your admin access. We will log in and check what is wrong there. You can leave only the following plugins that are required for our theme:
    WoodMart core
    WooCommerce
    Elementor/WPBakery page builder

Thank you in advance

megashopbg01
    Participant

okey

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Please, keep all plugins that are not related to our theme temporarily turned off. And update our theme to the latest version first.

megashopbg01
    Participant

Can you provide me with your ip address so I can check if it’s blocking on the hosting?

megashopbg01
    Participant

https://xtemos.com/forums/topic/woodmart-templates-not-working/ , I have a similar problem as in this article

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Please, update the theme first and keep all plugins temporarily turned off so we can test this problem on your website. Our server’s IP is 95.216.69.114

megashopbg01
    Participant

Problem solved, it was related to the settings in Elementor . you had to activate Flexbox Container. You can close the topic.

Attachments:

megashopbg01
    Participant

But how do I fix the template? Because the template shows everything correctly, as I need, but I have in elementor and on the site is not correctly displayed.
    I need to be displayed in mobile and desktop versions exactly as you have on the template.

https://mega-bg.com/woodmart_layout/new-layout/ – my site
    https://woodmart.xtemos.com/shop/furniture/char-with-love/?opt=product_shadow – xtemos

Attachments:

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

The example from our demo you provided doesn’t use a custom layout built with Elementor. It is a default layout set in Theme Settings and it doesn’t look the same. And it is not possible to display tabs as an accordion on mobile devices when you use custom layouts, unfortunately.

Kind Regards

megashopbg01
    Participant

Why do I need your templates if I can’t use them as you have in your example?

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

The example you checked is not a custom layout. It is our default theme’s layout. So if you want to use it you just need to disable the custom layout and continue using the default one.

Tagged: 

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)