Home Forums WoodMart support forum Woodmart templates not working

Woodmart templates not working

Viewing 18 posts - 1 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • Author

PD11
    Participant

Hi,

I can’t add a Woodmart WPBakery template to any page. When I click on a template and add it, nothing happens.

Could you please check? Thanks.

Best,
    Paul

Hello,

I am checking your site and WP Bakery Page builder works well on pages: http://prntscr.com/lb6xar

When you enter the page, the page is in Classic WordPress mode, switch to Backend or Frontend.

I have limited access. Navigate to WP Bakery page builder > Manage Roles and activate WP Bakery on post and products

Delete the page 1a_testing

Best Regards

PD11
    Participant

Hi Elise,

Yes, the WP Bakery Page builder is working, but that is not the issue here.

Again, I can’t add a Woodmart WP Bakery template. Please check the screencast in the private content and attached screenshot. Thanks.

Paul

PD11
    Participant

added new upload

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

Please deactivate all the third parties plugins not related to the theme and check again.

I have checked at our side the template is added properly https://gyazo.com/110d2ff1617a6a9dcd1b7d04b3b7d752

Best Regards

PD11
    Participant

Hi Elise,

I’ve deactivated all plugins that didn’t came with the theme, but unfortunately that didn’t work (see attachment).

Do you have another solution? I’d like the templates to get working.

best,

Paul

Attachments:

Hello,

Please provide me full admin access, make the full backup of your site, and confirm permit for deactivating all the plugins.

Best Regards

PD11
    Participant

Hi Elise,

I’ve granted you full access, please find the website credentials again in private content.

Backup of the webshop is made, but please don’t deactivate (or at least only a few minutes) the plugin ‘Restricted Site Access’. The webshop must not be visible for anyone or Google crawlers.

thanks,

Paul

Attachments:

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Could you please send us your FTP access as well? We have to take a closer look at the problem.

PD11
    Participant

Sure, see private content.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

We can’t connect to the server with the credentials you sent. Please, check them.

PD11
    Participant

Hi,

That is strange, I did check it before, but cannot login either.

I’ve changed the password and tried it myself, it is working. See private content.

PD11
    Participant

Please check again for credentials, the password was not visible in the correct way.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hi,

We have debugged this and find an error cURL error 7: Failed to connect to woodmart.xtemos.com port 443: Connection refused and it means that PHP can’t request template data from our server. It may be some problem with your SSL configuration. Try to contact your hosting provider for help in this question.

Regards

PD11
    Participant

I’ve contacted my hosting company and they are asking me this:

‘on which IP are you setting up the connection? The IP is maybe blocked’

And another question:

‘bureacro.nl uses SSL, the woodmart link is not using SSL. Why is that?’

Hope we can find a solution soon as my customer would like to use the woodmart templates.

Best,

Paul

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Our IP is 138.201.123.145 and your IP is not blocked on our side. And the URL use HTTPS and SSL is configured correctly on our side. All other customers can download templates without any issues.

PD11
    Participant

Hi Artem,

The IP address was blocked by my hosting company (because of extensive load on the server). Anyway, they white listed the IP address and it is working now.

Thanks for helping me out & finding a solution!

Best regards,

Paul

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Great, you are welcome!

Viewing 18 posts - 1 through 18 (of 18 total)