Home Forums WoodMart support forum The menu on the left side of main menu doesnt work

The menu on the left side of main menu doesnt work

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author

kostas.royalty
    Participant

Hello. I want to add/remove menus or things in the left side of the main menu but it doesnt work.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

We have tried to access your Site through the Logins provided in earlier Topics and tried to add the Categories element in the Header Builder with Categories menu selected in it > and it was appearing fine then: https://snipboard.io/v0ZplJ.jpg

Please check back your Site after completely clearing browser and server cache.

Best Regards.

kostas.royalty
    Participant

Yes, somehow just worked. I don’t know what happened.
    Thank you!

SOMETHING ELSE!

Can I add HTML Blocks in Main Menu Navigation? Because I was trying to do it and when I was changing in “Set Size” and check HTML Block number, it was changing back to normal after the save.

Hello,

Yes, you can select HTML Block for the Menu Items under the Dashboard > Appearance > Menus.

For the Dropdown Settings, Set Sizes and Full Width you can select the HTML Block and for the Default and Aside you can’t select the HTML Block.

Further, when you add any Menu Item(s) on your Site under the Menu, remember to save your Menu first after adding all of them because until you save your Menu, you won’t get complete options for the Menu Item(s) added.

Moreover, you can read more about creating Mega Menu here: https://xtemos.com/docs-topic/create-mega-menu/

Best Regards.

kostas.royalty
    Participant

Hello again. I don’t know whats happening, I can’t set the HTML Block I created in the main navigation.
    You already have the credentials, could you please check? Thank you.

Hello,

Sorry to say but as far as we have preview your Site and Menu, the HTML Block is already selected and it is also previewing fine on your Site: https://snipboard.io/RmpNhE.jpg

So, we can’t seem to find any issues here.

Further, please remember to be able to select the HTML Block for the Menu Item, you need to first save the Menu after adding Menu Item then you could’ve the option to select the HTML Block for the Menu Items.

Best Regards

kostas.royalty
    Participant

Hello mr. Aizaz!

Thank you for your answer.

In the left side MENU (Categories) is working fine, but I was talking about the MAIN MENU NAVIGATION. When im trying to add it as an HTML Block, I save it and then it goes back to Default.

How I add the HTML Block in this menu as it shows in attached photo?

And the other thing I need is if I want to add more categories in this main menu, want to be aligned in the center the extra category.
    Thank you.

Attachments:

Hello,

To have the HTML Block selected for the Main Navigation menu, you need to select the Dropdown settings as Full Width or Set Sizes because HTML Block selection is available to only these two Dropdown Settings. Like it is shown in the following Image from your Site: https://snipboard.io/BEQi5O.jpg

The Menu align is already aligned centered for this Main Navigation on your Site.

Best Regards

kostas.royalty
    Participant

Hello,

I know that this is the way, but when I’m trying to select “Set Sizes” for example 10×1 like the one you did, I press Save Menu and when I’m checking back, it’s on Default design again. It doesn’t save it.

Can you please try with the last Menu Category “Υγεία και ομορφιά” and add the “Menu-category-7 for example to see?

Hello,

Can you please share the WP admin login details of your site so I will check and solve the issue.

Best Regards.

kostas.royalty
    Participant

Sent it.

Hello,

The HTML block is working fine, I have saved the HTML block in the main navigation and it is saved: https://ibb.co/hmbdnnR

Best Regards.

kostas.royalty
    Participant

Hello again. I said that I wanted to add the “Menu-category-7” for example as an HTML Block like the one that I attached in the first photo (Screenshot_1). Not a “Menu-Shop”.

The other one is that If I add more items in the Main Menu it doesn’t align properly. (Screenshot_2)

Attachments:

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

If it doesn’t work only for the last menu items then it is a problem with the PHP max input vars limit. It simply can’t process a large amount of data when you save the menu. Try to contact your hosting provider and ask to increase this parameter. You can check its value in WooCommerce -> System status.

Kind Regards

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)