Home Forums WoodMart support forum The old theme homepage is displayed

The old theme homepage is displayed

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

anti9nine
    Participant

Hey, WoodMart support Team!

After installing your theme, my home page shows the old theme and all the rest pages is your Woodmart theme.

For example: the home page is still the default theme, but the about-us, categories, product page, blog and etc is already your theme.

Could you tell me please, how can i fix this issue? Thank you and waiting for your reply!

• This topic was modified 1 year, 6 months ago by anti9nine.

anti9nine
    Participant

Also, please check my website url in private content. Thank you!

Hello,

Can you please share valid WP-ADMIN Login details of your Site so that we can proceed further and check the mentioned issue on your Site and assist you accordingly.

Best Regards

anti9nine
    Participant

Sure, please find requested info in privat content below. Thank you and waiting for your reply!

Hello,

Sorry to say but as far as we are seeing your Site, the Homepage view is appearing fine while we are viewing with Logged In but as far as we are viewing without Logged In, it is showing Twenty Twenty Two theme page.

But when we cleared the Page with Hard Cache and then the Site Preview was appearing fine like the Theme one. So, it seems to be the Cache issue on your Site. So, can you please ask your Hosting Provider to once try to disable the CDN/Cloudflare on your Site for the time being while you are Customizing your Site (if it is enabled, if not then ignore this part), flush it completely along with that completely clear your browser as well as Site and Server cache and then check back your Site again. Hopefully, you won’t find the issue again.

Best Regards.

Tagged: 

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)