Home Forums WoodMart support forum The Prebuilt Demo Import Process Always Fails

The Prebuilt Demo Import Process Always Fails

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author

blacklistgearid
    Participant

Hi Team,

I just bought Woodmart theme for my ecommerce site. The prebuilt demo import process always fails, it says “AJAX import error. Try to disable all external plugins and run the import again. If it doesn’t help, contact our support center for further assistance.”

I’ve tried disabling all external plugins and run the import again, but the import process still keeps failing.

I really need assistance on this.

Thank you,

Andri

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

Thank you so much for purchasing our theme and contacting our support center.

Could you please disable all plugins that are not related to our theme and provide us your admin access so we can check it?

Thank you in advance

blacklistgearid
    Participant

Hi Artem,

Sure, here’s the login acces you can use:

Thank you anyway for your assistance.

• This reply was modified 1 year, 4 months ago by Artem Temos.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

We tested this on your website and see that your server can’t complete the request to our dummy content website and download images. You can contact your hosting provider for help on this matter. We send you an example of a URL to an image that can’t be downloaded http://dummy.xtemos.com/woodmart-elementor/demos/wp-content/uploads/sites/2/2017/10/xmas-coming-soon.jpg?id=1095

Kind Regards

blacklistgearid
    Participant

Hi Artem,

I’ve tried contacting the support team of my hosting server provider, they said that the issue comes from particular plugin.

blacklistgearid
    Participant

Hi Artem,

How big physical memory and I/O capacity required to install the dummy data?

I have 512 MB physical memory capacity and 4 MB/s I/O speed capacity. I don’t think it’s insufficient for running importing demo content.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

The problem is not caused by the server resources. As we said, your server can’t complete the request to our dummy content website and download images.

blacklistgearid
    Participant

Hi Artem,

The hosting support team are checking on it. I will be back with update.

Thank you.

blacklistgearid
    Participant

Hallo,

I’ve got update from my hosting server support team regarding this issue, they said:

“We have tried upgrading the server but it still doesn’t work, and we checked that the status is normal according to the recommendations from the theme developer.

Make sure it’s been discussed with the theme developer because we checked on the developer’s forum that many experienced the same problem.”

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

The fact is that you server can’t access resources on our server. OK, let us do another check. Please, send us your FTP access. We will create a test PHP script that makes a simple request so your server provider also checks this script and see what is wrong.

Kind Regards

blacklistgearid
    Participant

Hello,

Sure, shared the FTP detail. Thank you.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

This account seems to be wrong and doesn’t have access to the website files https://gyazo.com/d77ea210770ebf9d1ff480947a6b3444

blacklistgearid
    Participant

pls try again

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

Please, check the file https://blacklistgear.id/test.php
    As you can see there, a request to the image can’t be processed. Please, ask your hosting provider to take a look at that particular file and let us know what is wrong.

Kind Regards

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Also, you need to increase timeout on your server from 60 seconds to 180 seconds.

Tagged: 

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)