Home Forums WoodMart support forum the problem of index.php

the problem of index.php

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

mecolour
    Participant

Hi supporter,
    Recently, our website has a code exception problem. After many investigations and inspections, I found that there is a problem with the Woodmart Core in the theme. After I re-uploaded the theme and installed and activated this plugin, the index.php in the root directory will have a code exception.
    As long as Woodmart Core is enabled, the index.php in the root directory of the website will be injected with malicious code after a few minutes, and the file permissions will be changed to 555.
    https://paste.pics/69b8f6d568ee4bad9bbe02f1761ea2ea
    https://paste.pics/0cb5e2170f7864476ae990ec16165345
    Please help me check this problem!
    Thank you so much
    Best Regards!

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

Please, remove the WoodMart core plugin from your website and send us your cPanel access so we can check if it happens because of the plugin or not.

Kind Regards

mecolour
    Participant

Hi,
    This is my cpanel informaion:
    It is a Chinese cpanel,not have english version,so please use the tool to translate.
    Thank you

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

As we can see, the index.php file is corrupted now even without our theme plugin installed.

Kind Regards

mecolour
    Participant

Before I installed WooCommerce, I saw that the index.php file was normal. After installing WooCommerce, it was abnormal again. How should I deal with it?

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

It can’t be caused by the WooCommerce plugin itself. Probably, you have some virus on your website and it always modifies your website files. Sorry, but this problem is not related to our theme and our support doesn’t cover such questions.

Kind Regards

mecolour
    Participant

If our website has some virus, could you give me some advice for my website ?
    Or could you help me deal with the problem? if I pay for you.
    I will be very grateful!
    Best regards!

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

We would be happy to help you but we are theme developers and such questions are out of our scope.

Kind Regards

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)