Home Forums WoodMart support forum The problem with english in the site

The problem with english in the site

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

hador53
    Participant

In the main page CATEGORIES is written as CATEGORİES. How can I make İ to I?

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

You can translate all theme and plugin texts via PO file in WordPress. Here is a video tutorial that should help you translate your website texts with a Loco Translate plugin https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D3NsDdMzsls&list=PLMw6W4rAaOgKKv0oexGHzpWBg1imvrval&index=3

We suggest you to keep translated files in wp-content/languages/themes/woodmart-pt_PT.po folder.

Best Regards

hador53
    Participant

I am using Google Language Translator, btw it is also not working at the moment.

Hello,

Please deactivate all the plugins not related to the theme, and switch to the parent them if you are running the child one and provide your site admin access to the private area.

Best Regards

hador53
    Participant

How can I switch to the parent theme? I didnt know that I was using a child theme? And your translation option is manual, not automatic, and it is very expensive… So please help me with this google translator plugin. It used to work very well, but now when I click on it, it does not translate.

Hello,

Please provide your site admin access to the private area.

Best Regards

Tagged: 

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)