Home Forums Basel support forum The search not working properly – Not result on search page

The search not working properly – Not result on search page

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

web_fer
    Participant

Hello, Team

When I go to search and put in a product with the full name, e.g: “Carnations”, it’s not showing nothing, however when I put on search “Car”, the result on suggestions layer showing other product (Hydrangea) not related with “Carnations” … I don’t understand …. 🙁

Could you help me, please?
    Thank you in advance.
    regards,
    Fer

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

Could you please check how it works with some default WordPress theme like twentysixteen to understand is it our theme issue or not?

Regards

web_fer
    Participant

Hello,

Is possible to activate twentysixteen theme without lost the configuration of Basel theme?

Thank you,
    regards,
    Fer

Hello,

You can switch to any theme and get back to Basel. All the configuration would remain. At the same time take into consideration that the elements which are provided by Basel theme would look like this http://prntscr.com/j2rpwd on other themes.

Best regards

web_fer
    Participant

Hello,

I changed to “twentysixteen” but this theme don’t have search. 🙁

I can’t to replicated this behavior on twentysisteen theme 🙁

Regards,

Fer

Hello,

What do you mean Search not working? Search is WooCommerce functionality. When you enter a keyword, for example, “t-short” you will get all the pages with this word. The search works only for products. Our theme does not influence that.

Please provide the link to your site and activate Base so that we could check.

Best Regards

Tagged: 

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)