Home Forums WoodMart support forum The shop page and all product pages do not show the wpml menu

The shop page and all product pages do not show the wpml menu

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

DevHal
    Participant

I think there is a bug that prevents wpml from showing the menu when I visit my shop page and all product pages.

The menu was created in wpml and works correctly with all theme pages, including registration. However, when I click on shop, I see in its place the writing: “Wrong menu selected”.

Instead, I noticed that if I’m in a subcategory and I refresh the page, the menu reappears.
    However, this does not work on the shop page or even on the products.

I also tried on a new clean install on another server and the problem still occurs.

How can I fix it?

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

Sorry to hear about the inconvenience but can you please once make sure your WoodMart theme and Core plugin is updated to the latest version and then check back the issue again on your Site. The latest version of the Theme running is 7.1.1 and the Core version running is 1.0.36. If it is not updated then you can update the Theme and Core following the Documentation Guide: https://xtemos.com/docs-topic/update-the-theme/

If the issue still persists after updating the Theme and Core plugin, then could you please once try deactivating all the third party Plugins on your Site, remaining the Theme required ones activated. If the issue gets resolved, then reactivate them one by one to see which Plugin is causing the issue. If this doesn’t work for you then once also, try to activate the Parent Theme on your Site if you are using Child Theme on your Site.

Also, on your Site please once check how it works with some default WordPress themes like Twenty Twenty Three or WooCommerce Storefront to understand is it our theme issue or not?

If somehow the issue still persists, then please take complete Backup of your Site first, then provide us the WP-ADMIN Login details of your Site in the Private Content field along with the permission to completely debug your Site which includes deactivating all the third party Plugins and removal of on-Site Customization changes too, so that we can thoroughly check this issue on your Site and assist you accordingly.

Best Regards

DevHal
    Participant

Hi, I did as you suggested and I fixed it by updating the theme to the latest version.

But now I have a problem with the Woodmart Core which is stuck at 1.0.35.
    If I request the update it tells me that the plugin is already updated but in reality it is not.
    If I go to the plugin section I see it disabled and I can’t activate it unless I update first.

In fact, I realized that in the left menu HTML block and sidebar are missing (I had already created some blocks, made some customized pages for shop, checkout, etc.) I hope I haven’t lost anything!

How can I solve this problem??

I’m afraid to uninstall the Woodmart Core because I think if I do this I will lose all the changes made in the HTML blocks etc…

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

Sorry to hear about the inconvenience. Kindly, please share your Site WP-ADMIN Login details in the Private Content field so that we can check this concern on your Site and help you out accordingly.

Best Regards

DevHal
    Participant

I managed to fix the problem.
    I deleted the plugin and reinstalled it from scratch and it worked.
    Luckily I didn’t lose anything.
    Thank you!

Hello,

You are Most Welcome.

We are glad that you managed to solve the problem yourself. You are Great!!!

Let us know if there’s anything else we can do for you! You can always reach us at any time. We are always here to help you.

Have a wonderful day.

Topic Closed.
    Best Regards.

Tagged: , ,

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘The shop page and all product pages do not show the wpml menu’ is closed to new replies.