Home Forums Basel support forum The theme became look like mobile version on laptop 13"

The theme became look like mobile version on laptop 13"

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

yaperius
    Participant

Hello! i have one question for you. Please tell me why your theme became look like mobile version on my laptop (mac 13”). I think it was happened after WP auto updating. How i can get desctop web version again? And i also have some problems with wigets looking (list of atributes has not borders and covers to other atributes in left widget area of my catalog in mobile version).

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hi,

We just tested your website and noticed that CSS files are broken and a lot of styles simply not working https://gyazo.com/e3c2c402d3181705d8bec08b15ba8437
    Try to get original CSS files from the archive downloaded on ThemeForest and replace them. Or update the whole theme.

Regards

yaperius
    Participant

Thanks for your reply! I just try to change font size of “out of stock label” in style.min.css . Please tell me what css files you tested?

Maybe theme needs update for this? Please give me instructions for theme safe updating (without loosing my changes and localization)

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Yes, and now style.min.css files is broken. We suggest you to do all your CSS coding in the child theme style.css or in the Custom CSS section in Theme Settings. To update the theme you need download the latest version on ThemeForest -> Downloads. Then just reupload new theme via Appearance -> Themes but install this plugin firstly https://wordpress.org/plugins/easy-theme-and-plugin-upgrades/
    Also, we suggest you make a backup of all your files before any update.

yaperius
    Participant

Thanks for your help! Update of the theme and plugins fix my problem. Please help me, how i can customize out of stock label for mobile. I did it for desktop already, but on mobile devices its looking bad.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Could you please send us a link where we can see this label on your website now?

yaperius
    Participant

Yes, link in attachment

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Try to add the following code snippet to the Custom CSS area for mobile and tablet devices in Theme Settings to fix this issue.

div.labels-rounded .out-of-stock {
        max-width: 60px;
        font-size: 7px;
    }

yaperius
    Participant

Thanks! it’s working!
    Very good support.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

You are welcome, we are always happy to help you, write us when you have any difficulties or issues with our theme.

And we would be glad if you will rate our theme with 5 stars on Theme Forest in case you are satisfied with our theme and customer service http://themeforest.net/downloads

Thank you in advance 🙂

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘The theme became look like mobile version on laptop 13"’ is closed to new replies.