Home Forums Basel support forum The WPBakery Page Builder plugin with tab

The WPBakery Page Builder plugin with tab

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

Lucky liang
    Participant

Hi sir, I have problem in the theme. Please help me. I use the WPBakery Page Builder plugin with tab . This first tab , the footer no white , but the second tab , the footer can see big white , why? How to solve ? You can see my website link https://www.zositech.com/1080p-poe-4ch-nvr-2/ Thank you sir.

Show this problem, I think it relative with basel theme. Other theme do not show problem.Can you solve it . This is theme BUG?

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

Thank you very much for choosing our theme and contacting our support.

Please deactivate all the third parties plugins not related to the theme and provide admin access and FTP.

In order to distinguish which plugins relate to the theme and which do not, deactivate them all and then navigate to Appearance > Install plugins and activate all in the list.

Also if you have added any HTML please check and make sure all the tags are closed.

Best Regards

Lucky liang
    Participant

Thank you,sir. I don’t use the third parties plugins. The WPBakery Page Builder plugin, I install
    in theme appearance and activate in the list. You can test in your wordpress with the basel theme. It is appear problem as me. Why? How to solve it?

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hi,

It is not a bug and it is how the WPBakery page builder works. The problem is that your first tab has a lot of content that exceeds the page height. That is why you see this white gaps when switching to other tabs. It works the same for any other theme as well.

Lucky liang
    Participant

Hello,sir.Please you can see the link http://www.folding-tent.cn/test/ . The second tab is not appear white. This website use other theme. Same WPBakery page builder plugin. But other website is not appear white. Why ? It is a bug?

Bogdan Donovan
    Keymaster

Hi,

Try to add the following code snippet to the Custom CSS area in Theme Settings to fix this issue.

.vc_tta-panels-container {
    	overflow: hidden;
    }

Regards

Lucky liang
    Participant

Thank you,sir.The website have already solved.

You are welcome! If you have any questions please feel free to contact us.

Best Regards

Tagged: 

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘The WPBakery Page Builder plugin with tab’ is closed to new replies.