Home Forums Basel support forum Theme broken – site crashes

Theme broken – site crashes

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

reklamehusetno
    Participant

Hello,

We are using the Basel Theme on three of our WordPress-sites, and are very happy with the theme. Unfortunately, on one of the sites the theme is somehow broken and is using all the PHP memory. Which crashes our site. We’ve had to deactivate the theme on this site, but would very much like to continue using it. Are you able to help us figure this out?

Thanks in advance!

Hello,

Now the site has the default theme, please provide the login URL as wp-admin is not workable.

I will try to install it.

Best Regards

reklamehusetno
    Participant

See below for login URL.

Hello,

Please provide the clear new WordPress installation, Redux and CMB2 should not be activated.

Best Regards

reklamehusetno
    Participant

I should delete and reinstall the site all over again?

Hello,

If you have any content on the site, export it by means of Dashboard > Tools > Export > export all and reinstall all I will install the theme.

Best Regards

reklamehusetno
    Participant

That will be difficult, as I can´t access the backend on the site now.

Hello,

Please contact the host support and find out if there are any automatic updates to restore your stie?

Best Regards

reklamehusetno
    Participant

I was able to upload an older backup of the site instead, and replaced everything except wp-content og wp-config with fresh WordPress-files, and that seems to have solved the problem.

Thanks so much for your help and quick respond anyway.

We are always happy to help you, write to us when you have any difficulties or issues with our theme.

We would be grateful for 5 stars rate on http://themeforest.net/downloads in case you are satisfied with our theme and customer service

Thank you in advance

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)