Home Forums WoodMart support forum Theme compatibility with All Products for Woocommerce Subscriptions

Theme compatibility with All Products for Woocommerce Subscriptions

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

gmneder
    Participant

Hi! Do you know how well this theme integrates with the official plugin by Automattic called All Products for Woocommerce Subscriptions?

After activating the theme the feature to add a product to an existing subscription stopped working.

Hello,

We have not tested this plugin with WoodMart we cannot guarantee full compatibility. Please find out with the plugin provider if they have a free trial period or would refund in case of incompatibility.

If you have any questions please feel free to contact us.

Best Regards

gmneder
    Participant

I already have the plugin, I tested it with multiple themes and Woodmart is the only one that breaks this functionality.

Instead of adding the product to an existing subscription, the button simply adds that product to cart, following the process of a regular purchase (which is not supposed to happen)

I tried disabling Woodmart’s woocommerce templates temporarily but the issue persisted.

Woocommerce support said: “contact the theme developers and ask if there is a way to utilize the extensions templates for that particular function so that they are not being overridden.”

Any way you’d be able to help with this?

gmneder
    Participant

I found a fix for this disabling the “AJAX Add to cart” in the single product page. You can mark this as closed, thanks.

Hello,

We are glad you have solved the issue.

If you have any questions please feel free to contact us.

Best Regards

Tagged: 

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘Theme compatibility with All Products for Woocommerce Subscriptions’ is closed to new replies.