Home Forums WoodMart support forum Theme Configration

Theme Configration

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

sultan
    Participant

Dear XTEMOS Support team,

Greetings and I hope this msg finds you well.

I really need help to configure and finalize finishing the site.

Do you provide that type of services? If not can you refer me to someone who know how to use your theme, I mean expert and am happy to pay him (freelancer)

Thank you again and I have to say that am so excited to finish my site as I loved the theme so much.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Kind regards,

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

We are glad to know that you considered using WoodMart for your web-site. I hope you will be happy with it.

What exactly are you looking for in configuring your website? If you want to request an additional customization service, you need to contact us directly via the contact form http://xtemos.com/contact-us/

Kind Regards
    Xtemos

sultan
    Participant

Many thanks for the prompt reply.

I don’t need a customization at all, but I need some one who is expert in your theme so will be able to configure it similar to the demo with few changes.

I did the instillation part and I have installed the required plugins, now I need to do the finishing unitizing there tools and options, which I am not expert in.

I really need your help and support.

Kind regards,

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

Sure, no problem, just list your questions here and we will do our best to help you configure our theme.

Regards

sultan
    Participant

Hi again,

I don’t have any questions, but I need to hire someone from your team to configure the theme as per my requirements as freelancer.

How can we move forward?

Regards,

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

In this case, you need to contact us directly via the contact form http://xtemos.com/contact-us/

sultan
    Participant

Ok

Thanks A lot.

Regards,

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Theme Configration’ is closed to new replies.