Home Forums WoodMart support forum Theme Conflicting w/ WooCommerce Subscription & All Products Add-On

Theme Conflicting w/ WooCommerce Subscription & All Products Add-On

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author

jonnyg9876
    Participant

I am having a conflict with a verified WooCommerce plugin (WooCommerce Subscription and All Products Add-On)

Theme was changed to WordPress theme for testing and plugin worked properly.

When a product subscription is selected the “Add to Cart” is suppose to change to “Sign Up Now” and when added to the cart after selecting a subscription the product defaults back to one-time purchase in the cart.

The creator of the verified WooCommerce plugin told me to reach out to your team as the Woodmart theme is causing this issue.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

Thank you for choosing our theme and contacting us.

Try to disable AJAX add to cart option in Theme Settings -> Product page and check how it works.

Kind Regards
    XTemos Studio

jonnyg9876
    Participant

It is already disabled as I thought this could have been the issue.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

In this case, please, switch to the default theme and send us your admin and FTP access so we can compare and check what is wrong.

jonnyg9876
    Participant

Unfortunately I can’t switch my theme for an extended amount of time as the site is live but you can to do some quick testing.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

We can’t connect your server with this access https://gyazo.com/92c5fccc977539fd4b5cf9e6fae38907

jonnyg9876
    Participant

Sorry I have updated the info below.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

We can’t connect with this information as well https://gyazo.com/b0fe169779cd07bbf8d1b66225cf50c3

jonnyg9876
    Participant

My host is having an issue with my FTP at the moment and is in the process of resolving it. Should be resolved by the end of the day today or tomorrow. Anything that can be done in the meantime?

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

We need to be able to edit themes files to identify the problem.

jonnyg9876
    Participant

All right everything seems to be working correctly now with our FTP.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

To solve this problem you need to disable Remove duplicate price for variable product option in our Theme Settings and remove your custom CSS from the customizer

.variations_form .woocommerce-variation {
    	display: none !important;
    }
Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)