Home Forums Basel support forum Theme crash after woo commerce update

Theme crash after woo commerce update

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

mobiflora
    Participant

Hi XTEMOS,

I’ve just updated woo com via the WP plugin handler and now get the following error whenever I try to log on my page.

Any Ideas?

Thanks
    Till

Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Call to undefined function is_shop() in /www/htdocs/w014bc32/mobiflora/de/wp/wp-content/themes/basel/functions.php:179 Stack trace: #0 /www/htdocs/w014bc32/mobiflora/de/wp/wp-includes/plugin.php(600): uw_remove_product_cats_shop_page(Object(WP_Query)) #1 /www/htdocs/w014bc32/mobiflora/de/wp/wp-includes/query.php(2503): do_action_ref_array(‘pre_get_posts’, Array) #2 /www/htdocs/w014bc32/mobiflora/de/wp/wp-includes/query.php(4050): WP_Query->get_posts() #3 /www/htdocs/w014bc32/mobiflora/de/wp/wp-includes/query.php(4161): WP_Query->query(Array) #4 /www/htdocs/w014bc32/mobiflora/de/wp/wp-content/themes/basel/inc/theme-setup.php(190): WP_Query->__construct(Array) #5 /www/htdocs/w014bc32/mobiflora/de/wp/wp-includes/plugin.php(524): basel_widget_init(”) #6 /www/htdocs/w014bc32/mobiflora/de/wp/wp-includes/widgets.php(1474): do_action(‘widgets_init’) #7 /www/htdocs/w014bc32/mobiflora/de/wp/wp-includes/plugin.php(524): wp_widgets_init(”) #8 /www/htdocs/w014bc32/mobiflora/de/wp/wp-settings.php(411): do in /www/htdocs/w014bc32/mobiflora/de/wp/wp-content/themes/basel/functions.php on line 179

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

It seems that your WooCommerce plugin is missing some files and our theme can’t get access to its functions. Here are steps to resolve this.

1. Connect to your server via FTP and renamce basel/ theme folder to _basel/ temporary. This will disable our theme and hide PHP errors.

2. Fully reinstall and activate WooCommerce.

3. Rename `basel/’ folder back

4. Active the theme in Appearance -> Themes.

If it will not help write us your FTP access and admin login/pass and we will try ourselves.

Regards

mobiflora
    Participant

you guys are just so good!
    fixed it – and learned πŸ˜‰

Till

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Great, you are welcome!

rawearthstore
    Participant

Im having the same problems & I am unable to save changes to my products. Error 404 appears everythime.

I have seen your above response to correct the errors but I am unable to locate the area in wordpress where i can connect to FTP.

Could I please get some guidance where i need to go?

rawearthstore
    Participant

I’m having similar issues; since I updated woocommerce. Now I am unable to save my product changes. Error 404 appears and says:
    Not Found
    This is somewhat embarrassing, isn’t it?
    It looks like nothing was found at this location. Maybe try a search?

It doesn’t matter what edit error I am in, I can not save any changes without the error appearing.

I can see that you suggested to go into the FTP and change the folder name. Where can I find that using wordpress?

any help would be great!
    thanks liz

noraferg
    Participant

To access your root folder structure you will need to use an FTP program (such as Filezilla) or your web hosting control panel’s File Manager. Contact your hosting provider (or review their FAQs) on how to access your website through FTP.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello @rawearthstore,

Could you please provide us your admin access so we could test it and see the problem?

@norafeg, thank you so much for posting you help here, very appreciated πŸ™‚

Regards

Tagged: 

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)