Home Forums WoodMart support forum Theme doesn't work , most of the website is broken

Theme doesn't work , most of the website is broken

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author

jankovuk
    Participant

Hello support team,

I just installed your theme on a clean WordPress installation. I follow the instruction for the installation of both child theme and parent theme on your website but it seems that the theme doesn’t work properly, a lot of sections on both desktop and mobile are broken. Also, I have uploaded the Colour fashion layout and it has the same problem
    I would like to know what is going on and how to fix it.

Please know that I am new to WordPress so my apologies in advance for a lot of future dummy questions.
    Thank you,
    Best Regards,
    Janko

Hello,

Thank you very much for choosing our theme and for contacting us.

Please provide your site admin access to the private area. Most likely you have installed the theme incorrectly, if I see it is not possible to correct, I will reinstall.

Best Regards

jankovuk
    Participant

Thank You for replying,
    In the private area, you can find admin access
    Best Regards

Hello,

Please provide me with the net WordPress installation and access, please remind which demo you wanted to upload.

I will reinstall all.

Best Regards

jankovuk
    Participant

Thank you for your answer,
    I am not sure what are you referring to, what kind of access. I already game you WordPress admin access where you can uninstall the theme.
    Are you maybe referring to hosting database access? Where you can reinstall the whole WordPress?
    Anyway, I will write it in the private area.
    Best Regards,
    Janko

Hello,

I need you to remove all and provide the net WordPress installation. I will install the theme. You have installed incorrectly and I cannot improve it by settings. I need to reinstall all.

Best Regards

jankovuk
    Participant

Hello support team,
    I already gave you all access. You do whatever you need to make the theme work. Delete, reinstall, just make it work.

Thank you in advance,
    Best Regards

Hello,

This time is better, but not perfect, the slider has not uploaded properly. I have checked the site parameters and see that PHP max input vars:3000, it should be at least 5000, please contact your host support and increase. I can reinstall again if necessary after you increase PHP max input vars.

Best Regards

jankovuk
    Participant

Thank you again for your patience,
    I will contact my hosting support and as soon as I get a reply from them I will let you know to reinstall again.
    Please next time you reinstall import Demo Fashion Color.

Best Regards

jankovuk
    Participant

Hello again,
    I have contacted my hosting support and now PHP max input vars is set to 5000.
    I hope you can reinstall the team and make it run without bugs because I really need a fast and clean website and I believe your theme provides that.
    Please remember to import Demo Fashion Color.
    Best Regards and thank you

Hello,

Please check your site now and let me know if you have any questions.

Best Regards

jankovuk
    Participant

Everything seems to be working fine.
    I need a password for the WordPress admin panel to log in, it seems that it was changed.

Thank you for patience,
    if I have any further questions regarding the theme I will contact you

Hello,

Your credentials should work.

Please send me an email, I will send the access to the email.

Best Regards

jankovuk
    Participant

Hello again,
    I managed to log in, my mistake.
    Thank you again for great support and help,
    Best Regards!

You are welcome! If you have any questions please feel free to contact us.

Best Regards

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

The topic ‘Theme doesn't work , most of the website is broken’ is closed to new replies.