Home Forums Basel support forum Theme Dummy Content

Theme Dummy Content

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

sandsheikh
    Participant

Hey,

I have recently purchased the Basel theme and I am working on the Basel child version on WordPress. From the WP Dashboard, I have imported in once all dummy content pages.

Today, I was working on the “contact us 2” page and modified something in the page. I actually would like to have the initial “contact us 2” page without the modification I’ve made. How can I have that?

Sincerely,

sandsheikh

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

We are glad to know that you considered using Basel for your web-site. I hope you will be happy with it.

You can remove it and import again via Dashboard -> Dummy Content -> Additional Pages.

Kind Regards
    Xtemos

sandsheikh
    Participant

Thank you for your quick reply,

So I deleted the version I had of the “Contact us 2” from the page tab and went to the dummy content to import the data again but it seems that going back to the page tab, I still don’t find the “Contact us 2” dummy content.

Is this dummy content imported somewhere else?

Sincerely,

P.S: I do enjoy your theme btw, really user-friendly with great dummy contents!

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Thank you for your words.

You have an option to import the page manually via Tools -> Import -> WordPress in the Dashboard. Find the XML file for import in the folder basel/inc/dummy-content/. There are a lot of folders for each page, you need to find the contact us 2.

Regards

Tagged: 

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)