Home Forums WoodMart support forum Theme Fonts not loading on Homepage & Speed on mobile is worst 0% Good URLs

Theme Fonts not loading on Homepage & Speed on mobile is worst 0% Good URLs

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

mujtubazone
    Participant

I have already imported your version 7 but facing multiple issues with the font family are not loading as per that demo even though theme files are also there.

– Page tiles are not showing

Website Loading time on mobile is worst even using a cache plugin but lots of unused JavaScript which is causing the trouble. The home page doesn’t have much content but still, 0% Good URLs on mobile and only 11% Good URLS on desktop rest theme is not well optimized. ( Which clearly claims in your advertisement) A A Grade on Mobile and Desktop.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

Sorry to hear about the inconvenience.

Could you please once try deactivating all the third party Plugins on your Site including the Cache ones too while remaining the Theme required ones activated. If the issue gets resolved, then reactivate them one by one to see which Plugin is causing the issue.

If somehow issue still persists, then please take complete Backup of your Site first, then provide us the permission to completely debug your Site which includes deactivating all the third party Plugins and removal of on-Site Customization changes too, so that we can thoroughly check this issue on your Site and assist you accordingly.

Regarding the Site Speed related concerns, kindly please create a separate Topic for that. Thanks for your understanding & cooperation in this regard.

Best Regards

mujtubazone
    Participant

I have already done this step of deactivating all plugins and then activating them again, still, the error is not fixed then I have to restore the backup again.

My hosting creates automatic full backups every 24 hours, but you can also create manual backups before start working. Please let me know on which email I can share collaboration access to my hosting. I am not aware when you will start working and its a live website so you have to keep the latest backup possible, its just one click manual backup you can also access the files of hosting or cache settings by collaboration access.

Hello,

Firstly, this is the only platform through which we provide the WoodMart Theme Support.

So, any sort of access that you want to share in this regard then share here under the Private Content field, it won’t be shared with anybody else.

Regarding checking your concern if your Site is Live then we would suggest you to provide us with a Staging Site if you could so that we can thoroughly and correctly check this concern there without affecting your Live Site because there can be time difference in checking the issue and it might affect your sales.

Hope you can understand !

Best Regards

anna-0978
    Participant

This is a constant issue it seems with many pages and clearly related to Woodmart as my site speed on mobile decreased from 90% to 60% although using WP Rocket.

Do you have any recommendations on how you overcame the speed / JS issues with this theme?

Hello,

Our theme is optimized for speed and should not significantly slow down your website. However, it’s possible that your website’s performance is affected by the content you have added. For instance, the use of too many plugins, large unoptimized images, or other resources can slow down your website.

We recommend that you remove any unnecessary plugins and install a JS & CSS optimization plugin such as WP Rocket. Our guide on how to optimize your website using our themes can be found here: https://xtemos.com/wordpress-performance-optimization-the-ultimate-guide-in-2021/.
    If you have any further questions, please don’t hesitate to reach out.

Kind Regards

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)