Home Forums WoodMart support forum Theme installation on my website

Theme installation on my website

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

collen
    Participant

Good day,

The woodmart parent theme is not installing on my website. When i try uploading it on the backend to the server directly, the parent theme doesnt upload or show on my website.

Please assist with this asap.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

We are glad to know that you considered using WoodMart for your web-site. I hope you will be happy with it.

Could you please provide us some information about the errors you get uploading our theme?

Kind Regards
    Xtemos

collen
    Participant

I have been trying to upload the theme zip file i purchased from envato. Teh parent theme refuses to upload. i keep getting an error that says “are you sure you want to do this’ on wordpress.

I need this to upload to i can start working. Please furnish me with a solution or install it on my behalf.

I also tried to upload the theme onto the server directly but the Parent theme doesnt show

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

In most cases, it happens when you have some problems with PHP uploads limits on your server. Read this article about the issue http://www.wpbeginner.com/wp-tutorials/how-to-fix-are-you-sure-you-want-to-do-this-error-in-wordpress/
    We suggest you to contact your hosting providers and increase your uploads limits also.

Kind Regards
    Xtemos

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)