Home Forums WoodMart support forum Theme is corrupted

Theme is corrupted

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

screatorstech
    Participant

I tried downloading and installing theme again and again from the server but once its installed, the homepage of website s-creators.tech appears with “NOT HOMEPAGE” but “CAL” page and shows a lot of text on the top.. this happens when I’ve signed in to WP Admin. The area of text appears above the header on all pages. Its not just one but all pages. The theme is corrupt please assist. Thank you!

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

Thank you very much for choosing our theme and for contacting us.

Please provide the site admin access as well as FTP to the private area. Seems you have uploaded the theme incorrectly or did not set a home page. I will check and help to solve.

Best Regards

screatorstech
    Participant

Please check the attached credentials

Hello,

The problem was caused by third parties plugins.

I have disabled the plugins not related to the theme and theme works: https://prnt.sc/rwmamg

Your home page is now empty https://prnt.sc/rwm89z so I added content for testing. Now I remove it.

I switch all plugins on again. Please disable all except these ones:

Slider Revolution
    WPBakery Page Builder
    Woodmart Core
    Contact Form 7
    MailChimp for WordPress
    WooCommerce
    Safe SVG

Then activate your plugins one by one checking the issue to detect which one causes the problem.

Best Regards

screatorstech
    Participant

Hi, first of all thank you!! for prompt response. I really felt you’ve owned us. Please help us setting up the demo data as the demo data is not being installed despite of recurrent attempts..

Hello,

Which demo do you want? Is it a newly created site? If yes, please reinstall WP I will install from scratch and upload the demo. I see you have edited, deleted a lot.

Best Regards

screatorstech
    Participant

Okay thank you very much! Appreciate your support

You are welcome! If you have any questions please feel free to contact us.

Best Regards

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)