Home Forums WoodMart support forum Theme is creating additional in-line padding after page translation

Theme is creating additional in-line padding after page translation

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author

hamasataccessories
    Participant

I talked with WPML regarding the issue with the translation of pages not copying the css after doing the arabic translation. After they check the issue, the theme is adding in-line css padding that is not needed or manually done. Please fix this issue. I’m working on a staging site so there will be no complications.

hamasataccessories
    Participant

Here is the data for admin access

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hi,

Please, describe to us your problems in a bit more details. Attach some screenshots and provide us with a list of steps on how to reproduce it on your website.

Thank you in advance.

hamasataccessories
    Participant

hamasatA : the photo there is not the same size as what it is in the english page
    Shekhar Bhandari : Checking
    hamasatA : thanks
    Shekhar Bhandari : Are you taking about this section? DISCOUNT OF 20%
    ON ALL ITEMS
    hamasatA : yes

Shekhar Bhandari : Is it good now?
    hamasatA : let me check it
    Shekhar Bhandari : Ok it looks like a theme issue.
    hamasatA : sure it is a theme issue?

Shekhar Bhandari : Can you check once?
    hamasatA : I checked and its okay. but do i need to do it manually everytime i have same issue?

Shekhar Bhandari : I went to WPML->Languages->Language Switcher Options-> Additional CSS and added the following custom CSS.
    Shekhar Bhandari :
    .vc_custom_1510847024631 {
    padding-left: 90px !important;
    padding-right: 90px !important;
    }

Shekhar Bhandari : You should contact your theme support and ask if they support RTL properly
    hamasatA : disregard the 2 photos above
    hamasatA : yes i will ask them. because the middle part of the page is not the same css also
    Shekhar Bhandari : If yes, you should mention that the padding is not set correctly for Arabic pages.
    hamasatA : it gives me headache

hamasatA : only padding?

hamasatA : can you explain to me accurately so i can address it to them properly
    Shekhar Bhandari : I fixed that to you too updating the following css
    Shekhar Bhandari :
    .vc_custom_1510847024631,
    .vc_custom_1510910972207 {
    padding-left: 90px !important;
    padding-right: 90px !important;
    }

Shekhar Bhandari : The padding that\’s being generated in the secondary language is not set correctly which makes the display different
    hamasatA : for example, i make a new block, possible it will not show as it is again in the arabic translated pages right?
    Shekhar Bhandari : Yes, for new section.
    hamasatA : so i need to address the rtl to them to make it properly working?
    Shekhar Bhandari : Yes, just mention the issue, they should help you further.
    Shekhar Bhandari : The section is generating a inline padding which is wrong in the secondary language.

this was the transcript from wpml. please help me resolve this issue. i cant reproduce the image as it was fixed by the code above.

hamasataccessories
    Participant

Here is the screenshot before it was fixed manually by WPML support

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

hamasataccessories
    Participant

here is the original page

Attachments:

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Sorry, but the information you provided has no any sense for us. Could you please explain the original problem to us so we can check?

hamasataccessories
    Participant

To be accurate. this is the issue. css is not the same from the original page after doing the arabic translation. The transcript above was how WPML support fix the issue manually. Hoping you can resolve this issue

Attachments:

hamasataccessories
    Participant

Here is the arabic page

Attachments:

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

The problem is that you have a sidebar enabled on Arabic page. You need to disable it in the way you do it on the English version too http://prntscr.com/t0tukm

hamasataccessories
    Participant

That is one the issue, do I need to change the options like sidebar and hiding the title bar manually if i translate the english page to an arabic page?

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

You need to clarify this question with WPML team and ask them how to copy all custom fields’ values.

hamasataccessories
    Participant

Thanks for informing me. Please don’t close this ticket until I clarify this matter with them.

Tagged: 

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

The topic ‘Theme is creating additional in-line padding after page translation’ is closed to new replies.