Home Forums WoodMart support forum Theme is not responsive.

Theme is not responsive.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Vickey Williams
    Participant

Just installed the theme. It’s not responsive or mobile version is not displaying. Layouts with and without products are not rescaling for mobile.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

Thank you very much for choosing our theme and for contacting us.

Please provide the site admin access to the private area we shall check and suggest.

Best Regards

Vickey Williams
    Participant

This site was developed originally using Avada Theme, Fusion Builder & WP Bakery. We wanted a more e-commerce focused site. Installed your theme and made the evolution to converting all Avada/Fusion Builder pages to WoodMark/WP Bakery. Preferring to not use Fusion Builder any longer.

We are also having trouble getting the WoodMark Product filters widgets to work in the sidebars on our WP Bakery built pages.

Note: we have not set up our attributes or cleaned up our categories as yet. That was the next step when we noticed the site not resizing for mobile.

Vickey Williams
    Participant

I’m not sure if you just fixed something on the site or not. But I went into the Header design area and made changes to the mobile layout and the responsive feature IS WORKING!

Hello,

I have not touched your site at all till now.

Now I have entered the site to see which elements are applied on the home page. I see now the site is responsive.

The header is also responsive. You can configure the header as per your needs. Here are the instructions: https://xtemos.com/docs/woodmart/header-builder/

If you need any help, please advise what you want to change, I will tell you where to find the necessary option.

Best Regards

Vickey Williams
    Participant

Thank you so much for your prompt response. I have one more question. On a page, not a category page but a page, we call out to use a sidebar. Within that sidebar we have selected your Filters Widgets.Like for color and price. Why don’t your filter widgets work in a sidebar? What are we doing wrong? They work on a category page but not when called out on a page. This is page where we have used WPBakery to display a Woocommerce Product category.

Hello,

All these filters are Woocommerce based functionality and they work only on Shop and Category pages. You can consider using our custom filters, please check https://xtemos.com/docs/woodmart/faq-guides/create-filters-form/

Best Regards

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)