Home Forums Basel support forum Theme not loading completely

Theme not loading completely

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

moaguilar
    Participant

I am having an issue with the theme not loading completely in certain browsers. I loads fine on safari but when I try it on chrome, firefox or explore it does not seem to load the supporting javascripts. I tried on different computers and networks and I experience the same issues. But, when I look at your demo it seems to work fine. I was thinking maybe there isa cache somewhere that might be causing an issue. Please advise

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

Thank you for choosing our theme and contacting us.

We just checked your website with a few browsers and it seems to work correctly for us. Could you please specify a version of the browser and provide us a screenshot of the problem for better understanding?

Kind Regards
    XTemos Studio

moaguilar
    Participant

Thank you for the reply. I have attaches some screenshots with explanations.

#1) I cannot add the product to cart as it won’t allow me to choose a variation. It doesn’t stay clicked.

#2) The tabs content is not within the tabs. It’s just showing everything.

#3) Related items and footer widgets not displaying properly.

#4) Unable to click on button variation and see the supporting image.

There are many more small issues but it seems like they are all related. As I mentioned before, everything works perfectly inside Safari browser on my Mac. When you reviewed before were you able to add a product to your cart and reach the checkout page?

* Viewed on Google Chrome on my MacBook but acts the same on PC and other networks.

Thank you for your help!

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

It seems that something breaks all JS on your website. Please, disable all CDN or caching plugins and clear your browser cache.

Regards

moaguilar
    Participant

That’s what it feels like but I have disabled all the plugins (except woocommerce) and cleared out the cache everywhere and I am still seeing some of the issues.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

We see that it is still enabled

Regards

moaguilar
    Participant

It turns out that the site was being run through Cloudflare and the cache settings were enabled. That is what made the site act strange. Your suggestions helped get me there, thank you!

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

You are welcome!

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Theme not loading completely’ is closed to new replies.