Home Forums WoodMart support forum Theme settings -> Header -> Menu -> Mobile menu (categories) missing?

Theme settings -> Header -> Menu -> Mobile menu (categories) missing?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

sander@scheer.me
    Participant

Hi, I’m trying to configure the mobile categories menu, but in Theme settings I really can’t find the option “Header” -> “Menu” -> “Mobile menu (categories)”… I’m running WordPress 5.5 with Woodmart 5.0.2 with WPB page builder. Thanks in advance!

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

You need to create a Product categories menu in Appearance > Menu, then you need to chose it in the Mobile menu element.

Best Regards

sander@scheer.me
    Participant

Hi Elise, I have created a categories menu, but if I set that on menu location “Mobile Side Menu”, it appears as the menu but the “Categories” menu on mobile is still empty.

The categories menu keeps saying “Set your categories menu in Theme Settings -> Header -> Menu -> Mobile menu (categories)”.

In the attachment you can see the menu settings.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

Please deactivate all the plugins not related to the theme and switch the parent theme, check the issue, if the problem remains, leave the plugins not activated and provide the site admin access to the private area

Best Regards

Hello,

I have to close the topic, if you need further help, please create a new one.

Best Regards

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)