Home Forums WoodMart support forum Theme settings changed automatically

Theme settings changed automatically

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

ImproveDesign
    Participant

Hi,

Since the 4th of June the settings of my Woodmart webshop have automatically changed. All colors have changed as well as the shapes. Also the footer is different, the copyright text has changed to default (something with Woodmart). Have you heard about this problem before?

I wonder how this has happened. I placed back a back-up from before this problem but that doesn’t change a thing. It’s still giving me the basic theme settings. What can I do?

Kind regards,

Jeffrey

Hello,

I have visited your site and your theme setting options are the same from back view and front view. Your copyright text is “Copyright © 2023 Verrasjevriend” both back view and front view. It is not in default text.

Check back your site after completely clearing the browser cache.

If you have any questions Please provide step-by-step actions to reproduce the problem.

Best Regards.

ImproveDesign
    Participant

Hi, that’s right. I have changed these settings already because it was not how it was supposed to be.

Now there is another problem (which also happened when the theme went back to basic settings): When I click products in the store, the whole page freezes. I can’t click them. I can use the link to a product (paste it in the url bar) and that works, but clicking it doesn’t work. What’s going wrong?

Kind regards,
    Jeffrey

Hello,

Please deactivate all the plugins except these ones:
    Slider Revolution
    WPBakery Page Builder
    Woodmart Core
    Contact Form 7
    MailChimp for WordPress
    WooCommerce
    Safe SVG

If the problem has gone, activate the plugins one by one, checking the issue to detect which one causes the problem.

In case, the problem remains, even after all the plugins are deactivated, provide the permission for plugins deactivation, switching to the parent or default theme. As soon as we complete the testing we will enable it all back, however, the site would be without plugins for 15-20 min. You would better make the full backup of your site.

Best Regards.

ImproveDesign
    Participant

Hello,

Nothing is wrong with the plugins, it has to do with the theme. Now with https://bouwshopathome.nl/ the same problem. I’ve done no updates or what soever. What is going on?

I can’t click any products, you should see yourself on the shop I just mentioned. Please respond quickly because it’s a problem with two of my webshops and that means no happy customers.

ImproveDesign
    Participant

Did you already find something?

Hello,

I have visited your sites and they are working fine.

Best Regards

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)