Home Forums Basel support forum theme settings, does not allow changes

theme settings, does not allow changes

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

jiant
    Participant

hi
    I can’t change any kind of setting in the theme settings panel. When I tried to modify something, it told me that it was saved correctly but it doesn’t make any changes.

Tahnk you for your help

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

Please deactivate all the plugins not related to the theme and switch the parent theme, check the issue, If the problem has gone, activate the plugins one by one, checking the issue to detect which one causes the problem.

if the problem remains, even after the plugins deactivated leave the plugins to deactivated for us to check and provide your site admin access to the private area.

If you cannot keep the site without the plugins confirm the permit for us to deactivate them for the while of checking what may take up to 15 minutes.

Best Regards

jiant
    Participant

Hello, thank you for your answer.

Actually have not more plugins installed, except yoastseo and MonsterInsights.I did not know that it could not work with these so ispresdincible plugins.
    Anyway I have disabled both and now it works fine.
    But…

The problem is that now I need seo and webanalytic plugin, which plugin is compatible with the theme?

Thank you

Hello,

YOAS SEO free version works fine with the theme. You will have to find an equivalent for the second plugin or contact their support what they would suggest?

Best Regards

jiant
    Participant

Hello
    I’ll check it carefully.

Hello,

If you have any questions please feel free to contact us.

Best Regards

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)