Home Forums WoodMart support forum Theme settings doesn't apply

Theme settings doesn't apply

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

juliusmeinl4
    Participant

Hi there,

Theme settings don’t apply. Any change from Theme Settings from dashboard doesn’t affect to the theme.

Please advise.

Hello,

Thank you very much for choosing our theme and for contacting us.

Please provide your site admin access to the private area.

Please confirm the permit for us to deactivate the plugins not related to the theme and switch to the parent theme for the while of checking what may take up to 15 minutes. Please make the full backup of your site.

Best Regards

juliusmeinl4
    Participant

HI Elise,

Thank you for your response,

I just shared the information. I also have the some pages headers are slided down. Such as product pages. A suggestion would be great. Thank you,

juliusmeinl4
    Participant

Please use info below

juliusmeinl4
    Participant

Hi Elise,

The problems was fixed by deactivating Siteground Caching problem. But We have another problem. When we click variation, it doesn’t change the image of the gallery.

Thank you,

Hello,

You need to upload images to each variation, please read and follow the instruction: https://xtemos.com/docs/woodmart/variable-products-swatches/

If you have any questions please feel free to contact us.

Best Regards

juliusmeinl4
    Participant

Hi Elise,

It doesn’t load variation images to gallery. For example, we click beige color, Beige variation’s image must load on product gallery. But it doesn’t.

Please advise,

juliusmeinl4
    Participant

I just recognized that this issue occurs for the products has more than one attribute option. Please see the link. Such as color and set. If it has only color either set, it works properly.

Hello,

Yes, if the variation is based on two attributes, you should choose both to see the image changed.

Best Regards

Tagged: 

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)