Home Forums WoodMart support forum theme settings error?

theme settings error?

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

Kay
    Participant

hey guys, we’re testing and using your theme just for a few days now, so maybe we have a few simple/stupid questions. sorry for that!

1. tooltips
    we don’t know since when exactely, but in theme settings -> performance -> js the tooltip library text appears in red. the tooltips also stopped working in frontpage (single product page -> swatches)

2. preloader
    theme settings -> performance -> preloader. it’s a quit different here. if it is disabled, it appears in red. if it is enabled, then black and it works in frontend.

what does it mean, if a module text is red in theme settings.

just updated the theme to latest version 6.2.2 and core to 1.0.30.
    all other plugins deactivated, nothing changed.

thanks, kay

Hello,

Please, provide your site admin access (insert the site credentials into the Private content block under the message area).

Best Regards

Kay
    Participant

thanks for your reply. is it really necessary immediately? could please answer before what about the red text? error? do you have a time period of time when you will check?

thanks

Hello,

I cannot reproduce the issue in my testing sie, please provide the credentials so that we could check.

Best Regards

Kay
    Participant

hello, sorry for that but these are the two most annoying answers in a support forum.

because of a simple question i won`t give you an access to the backend. i understand that in a more difficult case. you can see it in the screenshot. same happened to “preloader” no matter if activated or not. tooltips dont work anymore. preloader does. even if its red.

my simple question is: what does that mean?

and again:
    just updated the theme to latest version 6.2.2 and core to 1.0.30.
    all other plugins deactivated, nothing changed.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

The option is highlighted with red, when it is shown as the search results in the Theme Settings: https://gyazo.com/d3b97f5e636018fd6480784994eb5497

If you have any questions please feel free to contact us.

Best Regards

Kay
    Participant

omg, that was not very smart of me. i’m sorry! but highlighting it in red without an info is not very clever either. thanks!

You are welcome! We are here to help.

Wish you a wonderful day!

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘theme settings error?’ is closed to new replies.