Home Forums Basel support forum Theme Settings Error: There was a problem with your action. Please try again…

Theme Settings Error: There was a problem with your action. Please try again…

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

theresa
    Participant

Recently, when I try to make changes to my theme settings (I’m only changing the text that appears in my top bar), I get this error message when I try to save:
    There was a problem with your action. Please try again or reload the page.

I have not been able to save any theme settings for days, and I’ve tried reloading, logging out, and disabling plugins. I’m not sure why it is giving me this error message. Can anyone help?

Thanks,

Hello,

Thank you very much for choosing our theme and contacting our support.

Please describe what text you were trying to insert? Was it just text or text with tags?

Best Regards

theresa
    Participant

I don’t think it is an issue with the tags. I had already successfully added a top bar with this content:
    <center><h1>FREE SHIPPING ON ALL ORDERS IN THE US   –   Launch Event 20% OFF – Enter Code: LOOMB20</h1></center>

And I am only trying to change it to this (just replacing 20 with 10):

<center><h1>FREE SHIPPING ON ALL ORDERS IN THE US   –   Launch Event 10% OFF – Enter Code: LOOMB10</h1></center>

If I take out all the html, it still gives me the same error message.

Hello,

Please deactivate all the plugins not related to the theme and provide your site admin access and FTP.

Best Regards

theresa
    Participant

I’m not sure what you mean by plugins “not related to the theme.” I don’t think I have many additional plugins on this site.

theresa
    Participant

Attached ftp settings from exported filezilla xml

theresa
    Participant

Trying again to paste ftp info

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

Please, disable all plugins that are not related to our theme. And we need your FTP host, protocol, username and password data.

Regards

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)