Home Forums Basel support forum Theme settings lost after update

Theme settings lost after update

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author

Ramialshami
    Participant

Hi
    All theme settings lost after theme update. How to restore it.
    Please don’t tell me to restore site. If I did that I would lose lots of work done on site

Ramialshami
    Participant

Hi
    I restored it from my test site which has the same settings.
    But please tell me anyway how to restore it if it occurs again in the future and I don’t have a copy of settings restored

Ramialshami
    Participant

Hi
    Another issue appeared after update.
    Quick view is not working on shop page or category page. it opens product page when clicked.
    It works fine in product page in related products section

Ramialshami
    Participant

Hi
    Another issue appeared
    Add to wishlist button in product page is duplicated.
    I tried all page designs and they all have the issue

Hello,

1. Quick view: Starting from now, these plugins are no longer required: Redux Framework, CMB2, please delete them. I have disabled them and the quick view has been fixed https://xtemos.com/docs/basel/faq-guides-2/4-x-5-0-migration-guide/

2. Duplicated Wishlist: Starting from this version Wishlist functionality has been integrated with the theme https://xtemos.com/docs/basel/basel-wishlist/

3. Follow this instruction each time before updating not to reset the theme settings https://xtemos.com/docs/basel/update-theme/

Ramialshami
    Participant

Hi ELise
    Thanks for reply

I removed Redux Framework, CMB2 & Yith wishlist.
    Wishlist issue is resolved.
    Quick view still the same. Work only in related products inside product page

Ramialshami
    Participant

As for point 3, This is what I did. And it gave me the default look of all settings of my site.

Hello,

Please deactivate all the plugins not related to the theme and check the issue.

Best Regards

Ramialshami
    Participant

Hi
    Almost Three months now and I didn’t add any new plugins and this quick view issue didn’t appear. It only appeared after update

Ramialshami
    Participant

I tried to dectivate all plugins and the issue seems to be related to google tag manager plugin

Hello,

Please deactivate all the plugins so that we could check.

Best Regards

Ramialshami
    Participant

Hi Elise
    I told you the issue appears only when google tag manager plugin is activated. And it is deactivated.

Hello,

Does everything work correctly without this plugin? You will have to replace it with another equal plugin.

Best Regards

Ramialshami
    Participant

the problem was in quick view only. And it is working fine after deactivation

Hello,

That is fine. If you have any questions please feel free to contact us.

Best Regards

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)