Home Forums WoodMart support forum Theme Settings not able to save / Asking for FTP server access

Theme Settings not able to save / Asking for FTP server access

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

luis.perezdelara
    Participant

Hello,

I am running my website on Pantheon hosting which does not allow file changes on the LIVE environment, only on DEV environments and then you commit your changes and deploy to TEST and then to LIVE. So I cannot give the theme FTP access in order to save the theme settings in the LIVE environment, which it asks for every time I make a change and try to save.

How can I mitigate this issue? I cannot trust the green banner indicating that the settings have saved because sometimes I will make a change but it will not be reflected on the site even after clearing the cache.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

As you said that your server did not allow the changes on the live environment. Theme settings always save from the site dashboard. But sometimes due to site or server cache new changes not shown on the front end.

You can use Wp-rocket cache to clear your site cache of your site. Or you can contact your hosting provider and ask them to allow the changes on live environment.

Best Regards.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)