Home Forums WoodMart support forum Theme settings NOT WORKING

Theme settings NOT WORKING

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

saief
    Participant

Hi there,

I think I’m the only one who’s encountering this weird issue. But basically I cannot navigate through the Woodmart Theme settings.
    Example: in the General section, there are options to select “Header Banner” or “Promo Popup”.. None of it works. I keep clicking but it doesn’t direct me there.

Note that I’m hosting my development environment locally.

Also note that I did all patches, deactivated most of my plugins, and everything needed to make sure nothing is interrupting.

Hello,

Please deactivate all the plugins except these ones:

Slider Revolution
    WPBakery Page Builder or Elementor
    Woodmart Core
    Contact Form 7
    MailChimp for WordPress
    WooCommerce
    Safe SVG

If the problem has gone, activate the plugins one by one, checking the issue to detect which one causes the problem.

In case, the problem remains, even after all the plugins are deactivated, provide your site admin access (insert the site credentials into the Private content block under the message area) and confirm the permission for plugins deactivation, switching to the parent or default theme. As soon as we complete the testing we will enable all back, however, the site would be without plugins for 15-20 min. You would better make the full backup of your site.

Best Regards

saief
    Participant

Thank you for replying fast!

Unfortunately, it’s still not working even after deactivating all plugins.

Given that I’m hosting my website locally (using Local by Flywheel) What do you suggest I do for you to get access?
    Is there any way you can provide help through a call? If not, tell me what else we can do to solve it?

saief
    Participant

UPDATE

I moved my development environment to the cloud instead of working locally, and this issue got SOLVED.

Hello,

Please insert the site admin access into the Private content below the message area. We will take a closer look at the case.

Best Regards

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)