Home Forums WoodMart support forum Theme settings presets disappeared after the update

Theme settings presets disappeared after the update

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

MasterBlaster44
    Participant

Good afternoon.
    After updating the theme, the theme settings menu stopped working correctly and the presets disappeared

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

It looks like some theme files are missing. Try to reinstall the theme. If it doesn’t help, please, disable all external plugins temporarily and send us your FTP access.

Kind Regards

MasterBlaster44
    Participant

Reinstalled the theme, the problem remained

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Please, disable all external plugins temporarily so we can check. Also, please, specify whether you downloaded the theme from ThemeForest or updated it via WordPress Dashboard.

MasterBlaster44
    Participant

Disabled plugins.
    Initially, the theme was updated via the WordPress dashboard. Then I installed it manually, downloaded the files from ThemeForest.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Sorry, but we can’t connect to your server with this FTP. Please, check the access https://monosnap.com/file/GJkaqOZXEHp0R7lhPTKGtuG0Vi3EMS

MasterBlaster44
    Participant

here

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

We have fixed this issue on your website. Please, check how it works now.

MasterBlaster44
    Participant

Works.
    Thanks.
    Please, let me know what was the problem. I have another domain with your theme, the update was successful there, but by the end of the month I am going to purchase another license. In order not to waste your time with a possible similar problem, I need to know the reason for an independent solution.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

We have pushed a patch to this problem. You can find and apply it via Dashboard -> WoodMart -> Patcher.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)