Home Forums WoodMart support forum Theme Settings > Single Product > Images > Thumbnails image width

Theme Settings > Single Product > Images > Thumbnails image width

Viewing 18 posts - 1 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • Author

ksaltik@hotmail.com
    Participant

Theme Settings > Single Product > Images > Thumbnails image width

This setting has no effect on product gallery thumbnail sizes.

Hello,

These settings should work. Please make sure that you are setting the width of the thumbnails within the actual width of the image for that crop to work fine.

Then clear cache and check back. Because if you choose the width of the thumbnails greater than the actual image width then the crop could not work.

Regards
    XTemos Studio.

ksaltik@hotmail.com
    Participant

I use 1200 px wide and 1200 px height image do I need to use 1200 px in this setting.

I don’t understand

Hello,

Please provide the admin panel login details of the website to check it myself and help you out accordingly.

Best Regards.

ksaltik@hotmail.com
    Participant

https://youtu.be/6asvGftkW1s

Here is the videoshot. Youcan test it in your installations. Because in a normal installation fresh installation in local machine it is not working.

The product gallery has many issues already. It is not responsive.

https://www.tiffany.com/jewelry/rings/tiffany-t-t1-ring-GRP11685/tiffany-t-t1-ring-68172012/

Test this site in 1366 px 1900 px 3200 px product gallery is in the same location. They just need to implement the text resizing. The page almost looks the same in every resolution.

ksaltik@hotmail.com
    Participant

I attach the video here

ksaltik@hotmail.com
    Participant

So what is your answer. You can check in your local environment you don’t need to check in my wordpress installation.

I send you video I recorded above.

Will I get a response from you do I need to request a refund. I can loose time with this things.

Hello,

The thumbnail settings work under Theme Settings. You need to regenerate all thumbnails to apply the changes.

Use the following plugin for this https://wordpress.org/plugins/regenerate-thumbnails/

Then check back.

Regards.
    Xtemos Studios

ksaltik@hotmail.com
    Participant

I regenerated and I attached the result. You are insisting that it is working. It is not working and you make me regret to give you five stars review.

It is not working. The div holding the images not resizing. Just the image. So resizing the images does not mean anything because the div not resizing.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

Please, provide your site admin access to the private area as well as the product URL with the problem. Most likely the image is blurred due to the image set.

Please confirm the permit for us to deactivate the plugins not related to the theme and switch to the parent theme for the while of checking what may take up to 15 minutes. Please make the full backup of your site.

Best Regards

ksaltik@hotmail.com
    Participant

I try this in my local computer. They are blurred because the div they are inside is bigger than the image. I set the thumbnail size 35px. So I want to see they are resized. They are resize when I create new product. But the divs not resized.

It is simple. And I wrote several times. Still you don’t accept it.

ksaltik@hotmail.com
    Participant

I attached picture.

Carefully look at the picture. I underline things you have to look carefully and understand.

The thumbnail resized correctly. It resized 75px. But as you see you set the .product-images img: 100%. And the product-image-thumbnail width is 175px the image in 75px resized and blurred.

When we set the thumbnail size to 75px the product-image-thumbnail must set to 75px not stay the same 175 px.

I hope you understand this time.

If it is not functions correctly remove it at least.

Attachments:

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

We are trying to understand what is wrong so let’s check everything step by step.

1. We have checked the Thumbnails width option on our development website and it works well after regeneration. That is why we need to check this on your website to see the problem.

2. What exactly do you mean when say that it is not responsive? Note that the gallery is moved to the bottom on mobile devices. Here is a screenshot https://gyazo.com/9816d2cedb0df461b2fd34751dc8f856

3. To fix the “blurred” problem you need to either increase the size for your thumbnails icons (in your case to 174px) and then regenerate all the thumbnails. Or you need to decrease the image section size in Theme Settings -> Single product -> Images.

4. Note that this option doesn’t change the thumbnails container size. It is always fixed according to the bootstrap grid. Let me know if you want to reduce the container size itself (not images).

Hope it clears. Let me know if you have any questions or need to resize the thumbnails container.

Kind Regards

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

Just wondering if everything is clear with this option. Maybe you have any additional questions?

It would be very kind of you if you can change the rating on ThemeForest.

Thank you in advance.

ksaltik@hotmail.com
    Participant

Hi,

Thank you for your answers BUT

“4. Note that this option doesn’t change the thumbnails container size. It is always fixed according to the bootstrap grid. Let me know if you want to reduce the container size itself (not images).”

YES I want to reduce the thumbnails container size.

BECAUSE It does not look good.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

Try to add the following code to the Custom CSS section in Theme Settings to reduce the thumbnails container size

.product-images .order-lg-first {
      flex: 0 0 15%;
      max-width: 15%;
    }

Kind Regards

ksaltik@hotmail.com
    Participant

Thank you

You ask me how the picture galleries not responsive.

Just visit this page

https://www.tiffany.com/jewelry/rings/tiffany-hardwear-double-pearl-ring-in-sterling-silver-GRP11195/

View it in different screen resolutions.

1366×768 and 1920×1080 You will see the gallery images will fit the screen size both horizontally and vertically.

I also add the screenshots.

There is not any template it will resize the images the way it resized in tiffany.com.

If you implement this it will be good for the sale and if you of course indicate it.

Attachments:

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Thank you for your recommendations. We will consider adding such functionality to our gallery as well.

Kind Regards

Viewing 18 posts - 1 through 18 (of 18 total)