Home Forums WoodMart support forum Theme Translations

Theme Translations

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

Fabio
    Participant

Hello,

I have been trying to translate a few strings with locotranslate, but they either don’t appear translated on the frontoffice, or I can’t find the string on locotranslate list to translate.
    I think the .pot file is not updated or has some error…
    Could you help us?

Thank you.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

Could you please clarify what strings can’t be translated with Loco translate? Send us a screenshot, please.

Kind Regards

Fabio
    Participant

Hi,

I’ll send some screenshots of the strings I wanted to translate.
    (Now most of them are translated, because we translated it with code, like the “popular requests” and “quick view”, but they will get lost when the next time we need to update the theme).
    But you can see, for example, that the “my account” string is translated with locotranslate, but on the mobile navbar it still appears in english.

Thank you.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

Please, restore the theme’s original files so we can check why the translation via Loco Translate doesn’t work properly.

Kind Regards

Fabio
    Participant

Hi,

What files do I need to restore exactly?

Thank you.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

You wrote that you edited theme files to translate some words like “Quick view”. We ask you to revert your changes so we can check what is wrong with the Loco translate plugin.

Kind Regards

Fabio
    Participant

Hello,
    I have already reverted the changes I made in the translation. You can check now.
    Thank you.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Please, disable all 3rd party plugins temporarily so we can check without them.

Thank you in advance.

Tagged: 

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)