Home Forums Basel support forum Theme update

Theme update

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Ochuko
    Participant

Good evening, I have been trying to update the theme on my website. It comes up in my updates on the WordPress sidebar. Then I click update and then it say updated. Then when I click return to the update page, it says that I need to update the theme again, and it is just an endless cycle.

Hello,

Please deactivate all the plugins not related to the theme and update the theme, then activate the plugins, if the problem remains, leave the plugins not activated and provide the FTP access to the private area. Make the full backup of your site.

Best Regards

Ochuko
    Participant

I have tried that already. Would you want my cPanel login as I do not have FTP.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

We have fixed this issue from our side. Please, try to update the theme now.

Ochuko
    Participant

I have tried to update it again, however the outcome is still the same.

Ochuko
    Participant

I have tried doing it on a different browser, I have cleared my browser cache and the WordPress cache and the same thing is happening. It will say it has updated and then when I come back again, it says I need to update it.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Try to update the theme and then go to Dashboard -> Updates and click on “Check again” button. If you will see the message again, just ignore it.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)