Home Forums Basel support forum Theme Update

Theme Update

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

Azman
    Participant

What if I update the theme with new version that released. Will I lose all the customization that I have made. I have customized the site importing the dummy content.

Help me, I am afraid of updating the theme. But really need that newsletter popup modal.

Thanks, Calif

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello Calif,

After update you will lose all changes made in php, css and js files made by you inside the parent theme folder (basel/). In case you didn’t change any files you are able to update the theme without any worries. But don’t forget to make a backup of course.

Funkierbike
    Participant

Can you explain please how to use the new updates – Promo popup and product compare?
    Thanks ๐Ÿ™‚

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

1. Promo popup – it is a new option in Theme Settings. There you can insert your image, your text and maybe newsletter form (from Mailchimp plugin) and it will be shown to users when they will first time visit the site.

2. To use compare products you need to install this plugin https://wordpress.org/plugins/yith-woocommerce-compare/

Funkierbike
    Participant

I updated the theme for 1.3v but unfortunatelly I don’t manage to find the new option in Theme setting for the Promo popup.
    Can you please help me and tell me if I just miss something or it’s another problem?
    Thanks a lot :),
    Yuval.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hi,

We just visited your web-site and see that you already have promo popup. You can configure it in the admin – Theme Settings – Shop and here subitem called “Promo Popup”. Also don’t forget to clean your cookies every time you want to see the popup.

Regards

Funkierbike
    Participant

You are great!
    Love your support! ๐Ÿ™‚

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Thank you ๐Ÿ™‚

chaffsupport
    Participant

Hi,

When is the next theme update has been planned to release as the following plugins need update:

rev slider
    bakery visual composer

I will not be able to buy separately.

Thanks
    Chaffree

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello there,

Thank you for your question.

You are able to download the latest version 1.4 (released yesterday) with the latest plugins versions on themeforest.

Regards

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘Theme Update’ is closed to new replies.