Home Forums WoodMart support forum theme upload error

theme upload error

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

lunnitsa
    Participant

the theme cannot be installed on WordPress. I purchased and downloaded a WP installable version, however WordPress shows error when I am uploading the theme… Any tips?

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hi,

It seems to be a problem in your host upload limit parameter. You need to contact your hosting provider and ask to increase this parameter or upload the theme for you.
    If it will not help, send us your FTP access and we will upload the theme for you.

Kind regards

lunnitsa
    Participant

I managed to upload the them with Safari (vs Chrome). Now when I try to access theme settings, I am getting an Access denied message (attached). Why could this be?

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

It seems that you missed some step from our theme installation process. Here is a video tutorial that should help you install the theme correctly https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q4tU5TAZtIk&index=2&list=PLMw6W4rAaOgKKv0oexGHzpWBg1imvrval

If you will have any difficulties, please, send us your admin access so we can check it.

We would be glad if you could remove your negative review on ThemeForest while we are trying to help you understand how to work with our theme. Thank you in advance.

Kind Regards

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

We would like to ask you about the problem you had. Have you already solved it? Do you have any extra questions that we can help you with?

In case you don’t want to use our theme at all, we will return your money back. Just request a refund here https://themeforest.net/refund_requests/new

Hope to hear from you soon.

Kind Regards
    Xtemos

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)