Home Forums WoodMart support forum THEME UPLOAD TO WORDPRESS

THEME UPLOAD TO WORDPRESS

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Anouarel
    Participant

Hello,
    im trying to upload WOODMART Theme to wordpress , but it doesnt work , take too much time to wait untill it shows that it can not be uploaded ??
    can you help me to fix the issue pleasa
    Thank you in Advance

Hello,

Sorry to hear about the inconvenience. Kindly, please share your Site WP-ADMIN Login details in the Private Content field so that we can check and help you with that.

Best Regards

Anouarel
    Participant

Hello,
    thanks for your respond
    im using wordpress 6.1 the latest version , do you think that is the real problem ? or your the theme woodmart is already updated to work well with the latest wordpress version ??
    because i noticed on theme details on themeforest website that it works with wordpress WordPress 6.0.x, ??

Hello,

Yes, the WoodMart Theme is compatible with the latest WP version, there aren’t any issues with that.

If you can provide your WP-ADMIN Login details in the Private Content field to us so that we can upload the WoodMart Theme on your Site and mention you accordingly.

Best Regards

Anouarel
    Participant

Hello,

OK, it’s DONE ( please check the Private Content field below ) to find my WP-ADMIN Login details
    Thank you in Advance.

Hello,

The WoodMart Theme along with the WoodMart Core plugin is now installed on your Site.

You can go to Dashboard > WoodMart > to proceed further with the process of setting up the Theme along with activation of your Theme License too.

Feel free to contact us if you need any further assistance.

Best Regards

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)