Home Forums Basel support forum There are 5 errors which must be fixed functions.php

There are 5 errors which must be fixed functions.php

Viewing 19 posts - 1 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • Author

jackbanister
    Participant

Hi there,

Firstly, I’ve updated my functions php to 7.1 and since doing so i’ve noticed a couple of error notifications.

1) At the top of one of my product pages it says “Warning: A non-numeric value encountered in /home1/jackbanister/public_html/sarakirkby.com/wp-content/themes/basel/inc/shortcodes.php on line 3003”

2) I was browsing my parent functions.php sheet to check if I could see an error on line 3003 and I notices a few more errors highlighted by a little red cross next to the line number or an exclamation mark. At the bottom, below the php sheet it says ‘There are 5 errors which must be fixed before you can update this file.’

-Would appreciate some help on this matter as I have no idea what to do!

Kind regards,
    Jack

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hi,

Could you please provide us your admin and FTP access so we can check them on your website?

Regards

jackbanister
    Participant

Sure, though I’m not sure what FTP is?

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

You can contact your hosting provider and ask for the FTP access.

jackbanister
    Participant

Ok, I’ve made you and FTP account. The details are in the secret section.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

This FTP access seems to be incorrect. It doesn’t contain any files. Please, check.

jackbanister
    Participant

Ok, I think I assigned you to the wrong directory.Try again now with the same login details and you should have proper access.

Cheers

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Sorry again, but we need correct admin access to your WordPress dashboard too.

Thank you

jackbanister
    Participant

ok, hopefully the info below should work. It says I require an email to make you admin. I’ll try just put one of my other ones and you should still be able to log in.

Jack

Hello,

I have tried both: inserting user name + password and mail + password. Unfortunately, no success.

Perhaps, you have the set of security. Disable them for a while and ensure the default login process.

Best Regards

jackbanister
    Participant

ok, please could I have your email then? you’ll get a notification that you’ve got admin access and you should be able to finally get in!

Sorry about this. I swear it was much easier when I last tried this!

Jack

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

But it is too late now and we will be able to check those errors tomorrow morning.

jackbanister
    Participant

cheers, no problem! I’ve sorted that so you should find an email with admin invite tomorrow.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

I’m sorry, but we didn’t receive any emails from you. We checked Spam folder also.

jackbanister
    Participant

Honestly have no idea why it’s not working. I’ve also tried adding myself another admin user and it seems to work absolutely fine with the email activation and even without the email activation.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

OK, please, send us this newly created admin account and we will try again.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

We fixed that notice for you. Could you please check it?

jackbanister
    Participant

So have you got access now? Yes, the errors have gone away! Thanks very much for sorting that! Cheers. Jack

You are always welcome! If you have any questions feel free to contact us.

Best Regards

Viewing 19 posts - 1 through 19 (of 19 total)

The topic ‘There are 5 errors which must be fixed functions.php’ is closed to new replies.