Home Forums Basel – Premium Template "There has been a critical error on your wordpress"

This topic contains 8 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Artem Temos Artem Temos 2 days, 10 hours ago.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

uvalux
    Customer

Hello,

I am trying to troubleshoot which plugin is causing a conflict using Chrome. I’ve tried to narrow it down by de-activating but we are in a live production environment. Can you please help? Thank you

Private Content Hidden
    Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

uvalux
    Customer

Update: theme was updated to latest version and issue has appeared to be resolved – but we received the following error with the homepage menu? See screenshot provided. Thank you

Attachments:

uvalux
    Customer

Resolved. Please close ticket thank you.

uvalux
    Customer

Nevermind – Issue still persists. See attached screenshots. How can we debug the issue?

Attachments:

Hello,

Could you please disable all plugins that are not related to our theme and provide us your admin access so we can check it? Enable WP_DEBUG option in the wp-config.php file so you can see the actual error.

Thank you in advance

uvalux
    Customer

Here is the debugging report

Private Content Hidden

Hi,

Could you please send us a link to your website where we can see this issue?

Kind Regards

uvalux
    Customer

Here is the link. I don’t know if it will replicate the issue for you? I’ve attached screenshots from today when I went to refresh the web page.

Private Content Hidden
    Attachments:

We see that you are trying to display a huge amount of the products on one page. Try to decrease it to 10-20 products and check how it works.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.