Home Forums Basel support forum "There has been a critical error on your wordpress"

"There has been a critical error on your wordpress"

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author

uvalux
    Participant

Hello,

I am trying to troubleshoot which plugin is causing a conflict using Chrome. I’ve tried to narrow it down by de-activating but we are in a live production environment. Can you please help? Thank you

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

uvalux
    Participant

Update: theme was updated to latest version and issue has appeared to be resolved – but we received the following error with the homepage menu? See screenshot provided. Thank you

Attachments:

uvalux
    Participant

Resolved. Please close ticket thank you.

uvalux
    Participant

Nevermind – Issue still persists. See attached screenshots. How can we debug the issue?

Attachments:

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

Could you please disable all plugins that are not related to our theme and provide us your admin access so we can check it? Enable WP_DEBUG option in the wp-config.php file so you can see the actual error.

Thank you in advance

uvalux
    Participant

Here is the debugging report

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hi,

Could you please send us a link to your website where we can see this issue?

Kind Regards

uvalux
    Participant

Here is the link. I don’t know if it will replicate the issue for you? I’ve attached screenshots from today when I went to refresh the web page.

Attachments:

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

We see that you are trying to display a huge amount of the products on one page. Try to decrease it to 10-20 products and check how it works.

uvalux
    Participant

Ok I have done that. So far so good….

Since debugging is active, I see this error in the Attributes widget

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

We will check these notices but you can ignore them for now. They are harmless for your website.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)