Home Forums WoodMart support forum There is a difference between what appears to the user and the admin

There is a difference between what appears to the user and the admin

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

apolloagency288
    Participant

Hello, I have a problem that appears to the user
    On the home page, in any section that contains a slider, the user appears inconsistent, meaning there is an empty space at the end and part of the slider is not visible.
    But this problem does not appear when I use the site as an admin
    The attached pictures show this

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

Please share the wp login details in private content under the message area I will check and give you a possible solution.

Best Regards.

apolloagency288
    Participant

wp login details

apolloagency288
    Participant

Please look at the site as a visitor and not as an admin to confirm that all is well

Hello,

Please update the new version of the theme “WOODMART WordPress NEW: 7.3.2 RELEASED” and update the required plugin and check the issue.
    https://xtemos.com/docs-topic/update-the-theme/

Hope so your issue will be resolved!

If the issue still remains, deactivate the third party plugins on your site and check the issue. If the issue still persists, let me know I will further check the issue on your site.

Best Regards.

apolloagency288
    Participant

Thank you very much for following
    I updated the theme and did what you said in the previous message
    But the problem was not solved

Hello,

Please deactivate all the 3rd party plugins and activate only theme-required plugins on the site and then check the issue. I am sure your issue will be solved. Then Activate the 3rd party plugins one by one and check which plugin is creating the issue for you.

Otherwise, if the issue still exists then keep the 3rd party plugins deactivated and let me know I will check and give you a possible solution.

Best Regards.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)