Home Forums Basel support forum There somthing wrong with the theme

There somthing wrong with the theme

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Ajskitchendrawer
    Participant

Hello

I already write you about the upload button problem but (it doesnt work whit the define( ‘ALLOW_UNFILTERED_UPLOADS’, true );) I noticed that the backend editor doesnt work too.( and I have the option enabled)

Can you help me whit that and tell me what is it wrong?

Hello,

Please make the full backup of your site as well as the Theme settings export and check the issue on the Storefront theme to detect if our theme causes the problem. Try to upload files into Media labrary with the Storefront theme. Do you have the same message?

Best Regards

Ajskitchendrawer
    Participant

Yes, It appears the same message.

All right I already made the full back up

Hello,

Have you checked on the Storefront and see the same? If yes, it means that our theme does not influence the functionality. Please contact the host support on this issue.

Best Regards

Ajskitchendrawer
    Participant

what do you mean with store front? I already fix the upload problem with the host support , they told me that I should upload font files from FTP.

But my problem in this moment is that (bakery) backend editor doesnt work and other funcions like some basel theme settings like upload my logo. Can you help me with that?

Ajskitchendrawer
    Participant

I desintalled bookit pro plugin and already backend editor works , but I need this plugin , what can I do?
    should I talk with the plugin host?

Hello,

It seems this plugin conflicts WP bakery page builder. We can hardly settle that. Please contact the plugin’s support.

Best Regards

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)