Home Forums WoodMart support forum This is a problem with the search filter

This is a problem with the search filter

Viewing 21 posts - 1 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • Author

krustem
    Participant

Hi ,to everyone in woodmart theme.
    I had problem in Filter products By Brand in turkish language . When I regenerate the product attributes lookup table its work fine for 1 hour and the problem happen again as you can see in the attachment photos.
    note : I am using WPML for translate .

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

Sorry to hear about the inconvenience. Could you please once take complete Backup of your Site first & then please share your Site WP-ADMIN Login details in the Private Content field along with the permission to completely debug your Site which includes deactivating all the third party Plugins and removal of on-Site Customization changes too, so that we can thoroughly check this issue on your Site and assist you accordingly.

Best Regards

krustem
    Participant

This is the login data for my site. Please help me to solve the problem as soon as possible

Hello,

Your issue has been solved. I am sure it will not happen again after few hours.

Best Regards.

krustem
    Participant

But when I click on any option in FILTER, I have this message appear in both Turkish and English language and The previous problem still exists 😢😢😒

Attachments:

Hello,

But this issue is not related to the theme, Also the old issue is also related to the WPML, not the theme. Please ask WPML support to check and solve this issue for you. The issue is between the WPML and Woocommerce not with the theme.

Best Regards.

krustem
    Participant

Hi , I had contact with woocommerce plugin and as you can see in the attachment photo they told me the problem in woodmart . so , I need a real solution from woodmart team support

Attachments:

Hello,

Please check how it works with the default WordPress theme and Woocommerce Storefront theme just to check whether the issue is with our theme or not. Also, please check the site with our theme but only with the theme default plugins activate, and deactivate all the 3rd party plugins from the site.

If it works fine with the default WordPress theme then let me know I will check it myself and help you out accordingly.

Best Regards

krustem
    Participant

Yes it works fine with the default WordPress theme

Attachments:

krustem
    Participant

Is there anything new about my problem?
    I haven’t received any response for two days!!

Hello,

Have you checked the same issue by activating the Woocommerce Storefront theme on the site?

Best Regards.

krustem
    Participant

Hi ,to everyone in woodmart theme.
    The previous problem no longer exists “Filter products By Brand”
    Now I have this new problem.
    It only appears in Shop page and the single product page

For example :

Filter Working here

https://cekaautomotive.com/product-category/transmission-sp/?filter_brand=scania

and not working here

https://cekaautomotive.com/?filter_brand=mercedes-benz

Attachments:

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

Please, check this issue with the default theme as well to see if it is something related to WoodMart or not.

Kind Regards

krustem
    Participant

Yes we checked it and everything is ok
    My problem related to woodmart
    I think this matter is clear and there is no need to ask 😊

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

We just tested this with the default WP theme on your website and the filters don’t work either. Here is a screenshot https://gyazo.com/95f7a6f4a03cf224d17d53e1fe6fca9f

krustem
    Participant

Hi ,
    This filter belong to woodmart theme .
    I didn’t understand your answer well.
    And i asked woo-commerce plugin for support and they told me my problem in woodmart theme .
    So please I need clear answer from you .

Attachments:

Luke Nielsen
    Keymaster

Hello,

Could you please give me access to the admin panel? More detail in the below screenshot.

https://monosnap.com/file/9FkvsHr8N2ide2dX41342h89zNSnQV

I await your response.

Kind Regards

krustem
    Participant

Hi ,
    This filter belong to woodmart theme .
    And i asked woo-commerce plugin for support and they told me my problem in woodmart theme .
    So please I need your support here .

note : When I rollback woocommerce version to 7.1.1 2022-12-07 My site works without any problems .

Attachments:

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

You need to check how WooCommerce Product filter widget works. Our theme filters are based on built-in WooCommerce widgets.
    Send us a screenshot of how it works with the default theme and WooCommerce widgets.
    Thank you in advance.

Kind Regards

krustem
    Participant

Dear sir, our problem exists from the date of 12/26/2022, and in every message that I send to you, your response will be to check the default theme and other responses that do not lead to a solution to my problem for me

I previously sent you the access data to my site on 01/05/2023, and I re-sent the access data to my site on 01/12/2023, and you can enter my site and test the matter however you want. Please, I need help and a solution to a problem that has been around for about 40 days

Best Regards

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

We answered that the problem is not related to the theme a few weeks ago.
    And we proved this with the screenshot from your website where it doesn’t work with the default them also https://gyazo.com/95f7a6f4a03cf224d17d53e1fe6fca9f
    There is nothing else we can help you with since this problem is not related to our theme.

Kind Regards

Viewing 21 posts - 1 through 21 (of 21 total)