Home Forums WoodMart support forum This page is not working

This page is not working

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

nwtnizaq55
    Participant

Hello Support,

Urgently assist me, every time I upload a product or edit a product or make the slightest change, I get the error that this page is not working and the website is temporarily unavailable for a few minutes.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

Sorry to hear about the inconvenience. Kindly, please share your Site WP-ADMIN Login details in the Private Content field so that we can check these concerns on your Site and help you out accordingly.

Best Regards

nwtnizaq55
    Participant

Here are the WP Admin details

Hello,

Sorry to hear about the inconvenience but we have checked your Site, your WoodMart theme and WoodMart Core plugin is not updated to the latest version. The latest version of the Theme running is 7.0.4 and the Core version running is 1.0.35.

Kindly, please first update your Theme and Core plugin to the latest version, following the Documentation Guide: https://xtemos.com/docs-topic/update-the-theme/

If the issue still persists after updating the Theme and Core plugin, then could you please once try deactivating all the third party Plugins on your Site remaining the Theme required ones activated. If the issue gets resolved, then reactivate them one by one to see which Plugin is causing the issue.

If somehow issue still persists, then please take complete Backup of your Site first, then provide us the with the permission to completely debug your Site which includes deactivating all the third party Plugins and removal of on-Site Customization changes too, so that we can thoroughly check this issue on your Site and assist you accordingly.

Best Regards

nwtnizaq55
    Participant

Hello ,
    I have tried the above options and the page keeps crashing, I am frustrated that it is taking too long to update anything. I have backed up the site. I would like for you to proceed and completely debug.

Hello,

So, we have tried to edit one of the Products on your Site along with making changes in it by adding a sample Short Description and update it > it was done fine no issues whatsoever.

Here is the Product on which we have made the change: https://www.punny.co.ke/product/blow-this-and-ill-blow-you/

So, we can’t seem to find any issues with it. Please check back your Site after completely clearing browser and server cache.

Best Regards.

nwtnizaq55
    Participant

Hello Team,

I am still facing the same challenges, not only when updating products, but when performing any action on the theme. Is it possible you check the settings are all in place and the issue is not in any confugurations.

Hello,

We want to make you assure that there isn’t any issue at the Theme level because if it is so then it would’ve happened on our Test Site too and we haven’t yet received such complaints from other Customers too.

So, there might be some issue at the Server level we suppose in this regard because the last time when we checked the mentioned concern on your Site, things were working fine. We have again checked it and they are still working fine.

So, there is some issue specifically happening at your end.

Best Regards

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)