Home Forums WoodMart support forum this page needs improvement for an ecommerce !

this page needs improvement for an ecommerce !

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

I forgot to wish to all xtemos members an amazing 2023!
    —————————————————————-

Is there any way to improve this “ungraceful” page?

it appears when there are no products matching a search.

you could add something like “I didn’t find what you were looking for, but maybe this will interest you”.
    and show related products…

where can i edit it from?

Hello,

Sorry to say but the Search functionality isn’t influenced by the Theme, it is the default from the WooCommerce end. So, this Search Result page isn’t editable where you can input what you want directly, unfortunately.

At the Theme level regarding the Search is an option of Full-Screen search extra content which you can find under the Theme Settings > General > Search > Full-screen search > there you can find the option: https://snipboard.io/XM4j5Q.jpg

Using this option, you can either add simple Text content or select an HTML Block that you can create under the Dashboard > HTML Blocks. In that HTML Block, you can add your choice of content to show.

To make this above options work, you need to go to the Dashboard > WoodMart > Header Builder > edit your current Header layout > and there edit the Search element > in that you need to select the Display as Full screen: https://snipboard.io/xj50qh.jpg

But remember this might not work on the Search Result page. It will show on the Full-Screen search area > when you first click on the Search icon on your Site.

Best Regards

ok. little by little i am seeing more clearly the limitations of woocommerce and wordpress.

ok. you can close this thread. thanks

Hello,

You are Most Welcome.

We are glad that you managed to solve the problem yourself. You are Great!!!

Let us know if there’s anything else we can do for you! You can always reach us at any time. We are always here to help you.

Have a wonderful day.

Topic Closed.
    Best Regards.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘this page needs improvement for an ecommerce !’ is closed to new replies.