Home Forums WoodMart support forum This product is currently out of stock and unavailable. Variable Product

This product is currently out of stock and unavailable. Variable Product

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

share32
    Participant

Hello Sir how are you ?

When i publish variable product (Woocommerce) and manage stock (like 30). But product shows “This product is currently out of stock and unavailable”

Please see screenshots for better understanding.

Please tell me how to solve this problem step by step. I will do it by myself

Thanks

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

Could you please check how it works with some default WordPress theme like twentysixteen to understand is it our theme issue or not?

Regards

share32
    Participant

I fixed it by myself. Now i understand i must have to write price (required field).

Now variables shown on my site. Fixed!!!

One more question i want to hide/remove price from product page and add to cart button and add to wishlist button and compare button..

please see pictures for better understanding.

Thanks

Attachments:

share32
    Participant

One more problem…. I need add thumbnails images in (product page) variable colors area.

Like i have t-shirt thumbnail (32×32) with different colors (yellow, green, maroon etc.)
    I WANT TO USE CUSTOM THUMBNAILS HERE INSTEAD OF COLOR TEXT OR COLOR.

Please see screenshot for better understanding.

Thanks

Attachments:

Hello,

As for to hide/remove price from the product page and add to cart button and add to wishlist button and compare button.. = please provide product URL so that we could provide the custom CSS

In order to make attribute swatches as the featured images of variations, navigate to Theme Settings > Shop > Attribute swatches > enable “Use images from product variations” and add the image to each variation.

Best Regards

share32
    Participant

I want to hide/remove “price” “add to cart button” “add to wishlist button ” and “compare button” from this link: http://schatzclub.com/product/corsets-8/

Please provide me the custom CSS code to hide/remove.

Thanks

share32
    Participant

One more thing …. can you please tell me how to make text animation in revolution slider? …… i have two permanent words and two changeable words.

Example:
    Permanent words: “TO BE” Changeable words “ON MOUNTAINS” Change to “ON ROAD” Change to “IN RAIN” ***AND THESE CHANGEABLE WORDS MUST ON REPEAT/LOOP***

I CAN MADE ANIMATION BY MYSLEF….. JUST TELL ME HOW TO MAKE TEXT (LAYERS) ON REPEAT/LOOP…

I make gif animation to make to understand better my problem Please See attached gif file.

Thanks

Attachments:

Hello,

Please find here all the necessary instructions and tutorials https://www.themepunch.com/revslider-doc/layer-animations-timeline/

Please add the code to the Theme Settings > Custom CSS

.compare,
    .add_to_wishlist,
    .woocommerce-variation-add-to-cart,
    .product-image-summary .summary-inner>.price{
        display:none!important;
    }

Best Regards

share32
    Participant

Thanks Sir 🙂

You are welcome! If you have any questions please feel free to contact us.

Best Regards

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘This product is currently out of stock and unavailable. Variable Product’ is closed to new replies.